Interested in working for our center? Here is what you need to know!
- All staff must be enrolled in the Oregon Child Care Division's Central Background Registry prior to employment.
- All staff must have a current food handler certification within the first 30 days of employment.
- All teachers must complete training in Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect within the first 90 days of employment.
- All staff must have current certification in Pediatric CPR and First Aid within the first 90 days of employment.
- All staff must complete an online workshop titled Introduction to Child Care Health & Safety within the first 30 days of employment.
- All teachers must participate yearly in at least 15 clock hours of training or education related to child care, of which at least eight clock hours shall be in child development or early childhood education.
EWEB Child Development Center is an equal opportunity provider. We accept resumes for posted positions only. See below for our current openings. EWEB CDC is currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
Substitute Teacher (full and part-time)
To apply for a position, please first ensure you meet the qualifications by reviewing the job annoucements above. Submit your resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your email the position/s for which you would like to be considered.
Due to the large number of resumes we receive, we are not able to contact all applicants directly. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by phone after the closing date.